Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Emit Ni Kcab

WE searched for the members of the ATC they wouldn't be easy to find and i knew that when they were found that they weren't going to surrender easily. "lest split up and if you see or suspect anything let us know" I thought that it would be a better idea to separate but it proved to be such a good idea. i went to "the bank" it was totally different from what everyone now and days are use to. it was effeminately less organized than the ones we have in the futrue. "good day!" said the cashier
" hello how goes the?"
"well and how may i assist you?" 
"I was looking for a couple of guys maybe look like they don't belong?"
she had no idea what i was talking about. SO i left then i thought about the many places that they could be, then it popped in my head that they could be in a place where  there would be other people who didn't fit in. I ran to the slums! that's the only place where they would be able to live without being judged. It was worse than any place i had ever been it was filled with people who could not afford nicer clothes or homes to live in... the people were afraid to even look up then i saw saw one running but i made sure he wouldn't get away. I ran as Fast as i could, he turned left and jumped off the edge of a hill and i did the same. As a ran i felt my heart pounding in my chest i was so close to getting them i pushed myself to run faster than i have ever ran before. i was about an inch away when i jumped and grabbed his shoulders. i tackled him to the ground and when i pulled off the mask i saw that it was Charger. I looked in amazement them i saw him moving his hand i didn't know what he was doing and i was too shocked to react and before i knew it i was on the ground bleeding he shot me... i was bleeding out and could do nothing about it. i Felt my life slip away from me bit by bit. Was this my end I prayed that it wouldn't be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment